High Precision Teams Seminar
The High Precision Teams seminar is a powerful teambuilding course that focuses on developing skill sets that help participants become stronger, more confident, and focused on the good of the entire organization. Skills focused on in this program include public speaking, listening, conflict resolution, gaining enthusiastic cooperation from team members, memory, problem-solving, and the ability to develop more leaders within the organization.
“This is the first course that I have been through where I took away techniques and processes that I can easily apply to my personal and professional life. The greatest thing about this course is that it is easily tailored to the experiences of the group.”
–Todd Hagood, Spawglass Const. Corp., PM
What the Class Covers
Public classes for individuals and small groups are available in selected areas in a series of four 1/2 day sessions spaced a week apart. See below for more details on classes.
- Three ways to improve memory.
- Replacing negativity with Energy.
- Ease public speaking fear & anxiety.
- Gain trust among team members.
- Communication & Listening.
- – Lunch Break –
- Avoiding miscommunication.
- Ten secrets to more impactful meetings.
- Problem solving made easy.
- How to persuade individuals and groups.
- How to gain enthusiastic cooperation
- Creating a confident first impression.
- Using body language to sell your ideas.
- Communicating more assertively.
- Capitalizing on your personal strengths.
- How to influence people.
- – Lunch Break –
- How to develop leaders around you.
- Secrets of great leaders.
- Worry-free impromptu speaking.
- Graduation summation.
- Program Impact on the bottom-line.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team is available.
Call Us: 972/300.4100